Rosetti - Kleen Kut Wet & Dry no lasts long time and not wet!

After using other shave machine from other manufacturer, I decided to try this machine, buying result more cheap than blades for the other machine, due to get used to the electrical shavers, my skin quickly adapted to this Kleen Kut, first days I see the difference: soft skin, no cuts, battery lasts for seven days, all wonderful, but, passing the months I discovered that I had to use twice at day, if I forgot it the hair grows in excess, having to use the accessory first, sometimes hurting my skin, the other day forgot and left charging more than 4 hours and then the battery autonomy begins to get lower, so that in each use had to charge until a half of hour before. And don't forgot clean after each use or the cut hair get inside all the shaver, overall the wet, causing the electrical circuit get corroded and sulfated, at same cause the power switch also fail. Then I disassembled the shaver and discovered total disaster! bad smell from inside! wet hair and spilled-broken nicd battery, conclusion: get to trash. I still keep the nose hair cutter, still works.

Some advices:

- Wet: Not wet! Use only in a clean and dry face and environment.

- Clean during use: until twice in each use if you let grown more hair.

- Use frequently, don't let grown much hair because this don't work in long hair, have to use the accessory or scissors.

- Don't let charge more than 3 hours, is the only way to conserve battery life.

- And the best advice: as I did return to traditional shave machines, mine is now the famous that has 3 blades and moving head and replaceable, and only has to shave one time to day.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 2 No 2
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 16, 2015 #1008218

learn to speak or write in proper english if you would like anyone to take your review seriously...

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rosetti. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Rosetti.
Filing a new complaint about